Originally designed to promote healing, Oxygenetix Foundation is breathable with coverage you can build. It's the solution for those who would otherwise not wear makeup at all.
"It's one of the only foundations suitable for use straight after having microneedling, chemical peels, laser treatment or aesthetic procedures AND it's suitable for everyday wear!" - @arc.skin
- Recommend by top surgeons, dermatologists and celebrities like Kourtney Kardashian
- Ideal for those with sensitive skin such as rosacea, mild to severe acne and eczema
- You can either show your spots or build to mask your freckles without worrying about clogging your pores!
- Transfer resistant - No more make up on your collar
- It's both an anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial
- With 2% salicylic acid control, it helps clears blemishes quickly.
- Last throughout the day & even whilst exercising!
With all of those benefits, It's no wonder why Vogue Beauty Award Winning Oxygenetix Oxygenating Foundation is Hollywood's go-to Foundation.
Features & Benefits: Conceal & Camouflage skin imperfections while healing the skin at the same time. Ceravitae™ proliferates collagen cell and connective tissue growth.
Helps treat rosacea, redness, acne, psoriasis, eczema & wounds. Vitamin E helps to heal the skin. Aloe Vera Barbadensis calms, soothes, heals and cools skin. Breathable mesh network maintains and replenishes the skins moisture levels all day. Doesn’t smudge due to sweat or humidity. Water and transfer resistant. SPF25 UVA/UVB protection. Stays on all day so no need to reapply. Non-irritating to sensitive skin and Non-Comedogenic (doesn’t clog pores) Hypoallergenic (less allergic reactions than with other cosmetics)
- $8.30 National Delivery with Australian Standard Post. Approx. 2-6 Business days. Tracking provided.
- Free postage over $100
- Local Pick up available.
- Change of mind: If you have changed your mind for whatever reason in regards to the product you have ordered, we will need to receive it back unopened, unused and in its original packaging.
- Broken or faulty items: Please contact us with a detailed description of the broken/faulty item. If possible please include a photo.
- Incorrect or damaged goods upon arrival: If for some reason the item is incorrect or damaged please contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- Contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org